The Briz 1000G is the result of many years of research and design. This is a professional level musical instrument that produces the big sound expected of a Kruspe style horn. It is free blowing, light weight and very satisfying to play. There are some features that set the Briz 1000 apart:
1) Several tubing joints close to the change valve have been eliminated resulting in more even air flow and smoother playing. Although this increases the complexity of production and assembly significantly, the improvement in performance is well worth the cost.
2) Superior valves requiring more hand finishing.
The case is either a compact case for detachable bell configuration or a standard shaped case.
- Metal: Nickel Silver Body with Gold Brass Bell
- Pitch: A=442
- Key: F/B-flat with reversible thumb key
- Rotors: Precision ground, hand lapped, tapered. The valve rotors are brass or nickel silver and the casings and bearings are nickel silver.
- Linkages are cord. Elegant engraved valve caps are standard. Adjustable pinky hook
- Bore: 0.468 inch
- Bell Size: 12.125 inch. Large American style throat is standard.
- Bell Flare: Fixed or Detachable (detachable is extra). The Briz bell ring is a unique proprietary product.
- Weight 5 lb 2 oz
- Options: Smaller European Bell, special taper leadpipe, larger bore 0.470. Bare brass. These would be special ordered only after consulting with the manufacturer
MSRP starts at $3579.
Thanks to convexphotography